Offer Payroll Deductions at Your Company:
United Way of Crow Wing and Cass Counties provides local companies an opportunity for employees to have an impact on their communities. Through the ease of payroll deductions, employees can make incremental donations from each paycheck which allows them to give back to their community without needing to write a larger check at the end of the year. It's easy, for both employers and employees.
How it works
What United Way does:
- Meets with employers to explain who we are and what we do, and answers any questions they may have
- Works with employers to provide all necessary information to employees and answers any questions necessary for employees to make informed decisions
- Assists your payroll department in any way possible to make giving simple for all who choose to contribute
- Provides opportunities for your employees in a no-pressure environment
- Respects your time and your environment.
What the company does:
- Allows United Way to provide information about United Way and donation forms to employees
- Provides an opportunity for payroll deductions as a way for employees to invest boldly in their community
To learn more about how your company can help support United Way, please contact Judy at 218-829-2619 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.