Does Your Company Offer Payroll Deductions Yet?
They are a great way to invest in your community through United Way!
United Way of Crow Wing and Southern Cass Counties provides local companies an opportunity for employees to have an impact on their communities. Through the ease of payroll deductions, employees can make incremental donations from each paycheck which allows them to give back to their community without needing to write a larger check at the end of the year. It's easy, for both employers and employees.
How it works:
- We meet with employers to explain who we are and what we do, and we answer any questions they may have.
- We work with employers to provide all necessary information to employees and answer any questions necessary for employees to make informed decisions.
- We will assist you payroll department in any way possible to make giving simple for all who choose to contribute.
- We will provide opportunities for your employees in a no-pressure environment.
- We will respect your time and your environment.
What The Business Does:
- Allows United Way to provide information about United Way as well as donation forms to employees
- Provides an opportunity for payroll deductions as a way for employees to invest in their community.
IT'S THAT EASY!
To learn more about how your company can help support United Way, please contact Jennifer at 218-829-2619 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Of course, if you’re interested in hosting a larger scale campaign with fun events to engage your employees, we’re happy to assist with that as well. See our campaign idea book here for examples of additional activities: United Way Campaign Idea Book or download this calendar to find fun ways to inform, activate and support employees around each month's theme.