We are now accepting grant applications for the 2018-2020 funding cycle.
To complete, please consider the following:
- Signatures should be either your full name, typed, OR an inserted electronic signature.
- If you print the PDF to sign and scan, it is likely that your previously typed answers will be cut off.
- If you do not intend to complete the form all at once, we suggest answering the questions at your own pace on a word processor.
- When you are ready to submit, copy and paste your answers into the fillable PDF. Save the completed PDF to your computer (we recommend placing all documents in a designated folder on your computer).
- When you are ready to submit all materials of the complete application packet (described below), please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach all of the necessary materials. This will serve as the submission of your grant application.
2) Acquire the necessary forms.
A complete application packet must include:
- A signed application (include program, budget information, and any additional pages that were added by the applicant organization)
- Copy of most recent IRS Form 990 or a link to online IRS Form 990
- Copy of Tax Exempt status from State of Minnesota (MN Attorney General Letter)
- List of board members, contact information, and how often the applicant organization's board meets
- If the applicant organization is a new non-profit applying for funding from United Way of Crow Wing and Cass Counties, please also submit:
- Copy of Affidavit of Compliance (included in the application form)
- Copy of the applicant organization's discrimination policy
3) Email the completed application packet to email@example.com. Applications are due by noon on March 9th, 2018.
Our mission is to improve lives through mobilizing the caring power of our community… and we are looking for partners to collaborate with to make that happen!